Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving in Many Ways

First of all... I can't believe it has been so long since I posted.  Yikes... it suprised me. 

Secondly, I want to give thanks for the many blessings in my life... even if it is a bit belated.  Sometimes, life just kinda gets you caught up in its whirlwind and you don't even notice that time has just flown by!

I am so thankful for all of God's blessings on my life. I am thankful for salvation for through that Jesus has given me access to my heavenly Father. I am thankful for prayer and the Word of God  - Scripture - the means of grace in my life. I am thankful for a husband that loves me - that WILLS or CHOOSES to love me even when I am so unlovely. I am thankful for the children God has given me - a quiver full - the arrows that I am to shape, form, and aim for God's glory. Psa 127:4 "As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth." I am thankful for a home, clothing, and food, for the ability to pay our bills and take care of the children that God has given us. I am thankful for a job, as well as a job for my husband. I am thankful for a church that preaches the truth, worships the Lord, and exhorts the saints of God.

...Thank you Lord for your blessings on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment