Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Travel, Texas, and a Tournament...

It sure has been a while since I've posted, and I must admit the time went by so fast that I didn't even realize I hadn't posted for this long! We took our annual journey out West and visited with the grandparents...
By the way...Texas has beautiful sunsets...

and even pretty cool grandparents...

We visited some pretty fun places...
Saw some pretty amazing things...

Had loads of fun... can't you tell?

Met up with some old friends...

Did some camping... good times... good times...

Saw more beautiful sunsets...

Visited the shrine of Texas freedom.... and let me tell you... Texans take that seriously!
Ohhh... and we visited a few more places... like Cabella's and Sam Moon...
but you know which one deserves honorable mention...

Here's another Texas shrine... but only in the eyes of the girrllllssss!

We had great fun, and made great memories... but then we came home and had base ball tournaments!

Slater was so excited to finally win a game! He had a great time and his team did 2-2.
But it has been so busy around here... I think I need to read my previous post about being still!

No comments:

Post a Comment