Yes, I know... I have been a stranger lately... but we are finally back to our "home sweet home." With piles of laundry, neglected projects, and a desk that had become a mountain of "to do's", I haven't had much of a chance to breathe let alone write. The desk mountain is now at about half capacity, the laundry is almost caught up, and well... the neglected projects are getting a lick and a promise because next week is church youth camp. AND you guessed it... we start all over again.
I have tons of pictures I want to share, and even some of our updates about homeschooling this fall. I promise it is coming soon -
When I was little, I had a small picture in my room that my grandmother embroidered for me... it said, "Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet." I guess that is my motto this summer!
Before You Decorate for Fall
22 hours ago






"Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet." This is one of my favorites.
ReplyDelete