Monday, July 19, 2010

Home sweet home...

Yes, I know... I have been a stranger lately... but we are finally back to our "home sweet home." With piles of laundry, neglected projects, and a desk that had become a mountain of "to do's", I haven't had much of a chance to breathe let alone write. The desk mountain is now at about half capacity, the laundry is almost caught up, and well... the neglected projects are getting a lick and a promise because next week is church youth camp. AND you guessed it... we start all over again.

I have tons of pictures I want to share, and even some of our updates about homeschooling this fall.  I promise it is coming soon -

When I was little, I had a small picture in my room that my grandmother embroidered for me... it said, "Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet." I guess that is my motto this summer!

1 comment:

  1. "Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet." This is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete