Monday, August 2, 2010

Homeschool Hope...

Oh... my... goodness... school hasn't even started yet and I already have a headache...
Just trying to get my thoughts together for the fall and what we plan to teach and learn this year.   I have been gathering items over the past several months and setting them aside for this fall. Now I have to put all those bits and pieces into a cohesive learning plan.  Just to be honest, it is giving me a bit of a headache.

Yet, the teacher in me just loves to get out the new pencils and pens, notebooks and paper, and textbooks and learning programs.  Setting everything up with the anticipation of a great year of learning.  There is truly something exciting in that for me.  Maybe it is the new beginning, or the possibilities that a fresh start brings, or maybe even the hope that this year the problem areas will just "click" and we will have success in areas that we struggled with.  Hope...  that is what it is... hope for better things... new paths... greater success... achievement.

What are your homeschool plans looking like?  Have you been able to sit down and put together your learning plan?  Make some goals - if you give yourself something to shoot for... you will be more likely to hit it!!  Well, I am back to the drawing board... and my learning plan for the fall... Good luck with yours!

Related posts: homeschool science, homeschool resources

2 comments:

  1. I don't have everything together yet. Last year hopefully we caught up in Math.. This year I hope to catch up in English. I am looking for a hands on Biology coop... and a Toast masters group for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are opptimistic going into this year, but I don't have everything lined up yet either!! Busy working on our classroom right now!

    ReplyDelete