Thursday, May 19, 2011

My little girl is 13!

I really just can't believe how fast time flies.  I know that really sounds trite...but I am completely serious! It boggles my mind at how fast a week goes by. I wish there were some way that I could put our life on hold or at least slo-mo for awhile!!
See this was just yesterday...
or wait...
 that was 8 years ago...oh my....

See what I mean... this little girl who just turned 13 on Monday is now...
taller than me...

wears a bigger shoe size than I do ... (which is saying a whole lot!!)

and in my impartial opinion is... so pretty... when did this happen?

2 comments:

  1. Oh My, yes she is very pretty! Happy Birthday to Cammie and congrats to you and Alan for bringing up such a Godly, loving child (of course her brother and sisters are awsome also).
    BUT... shoe size bigger than yours?? Really??

    Love you,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my she is too grown up! She is such a beautiful young lady!
    Love you,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete