Monday, August 29, 2011

Count Your Blessings...

one...two...three...four...five...six...seven...

I've just been thinking...(really...cuz the kids are all in bed and it is finally quiet) of how blessed I am. There are seven precious people asleep in this house that God has entrusted to me. So often, I must admit that I take them for granted. They shouldn't be taken for granted.

I am frequently beset by trying to keep the bills paid, the house clean, the laundry done, and the family fed... that I forget to see what I really am doing all that for. The people... and foremost... the God that blessed me with them. Is that how it is at your house? Have you forgotten why your here? There are times that I sure do... but I am thankful that He sent a gentle reminder to me this evening.

I am going to join my family now, but I pray that tomorrow God will give me fresh insight into the reason why He brought me to this place in my life. I pray I will possess and live the knowledge that my life is for His glory. I can't wait... tomorrow is a fresh new day... "with no mistakes in it."

1 comment:

  1. Looking very beautiful dear! I have to say this is absolutely fine, thanks you so much for share...


    Education Requirements

    ReplyDelete