Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's your personality?

I have a dear friend, Mary who admins a great website call Strong Women Surrendered Hearts. Today she posted this link http://similarminds.com/jung.html for a free personality test. I have done a few of these in my time, and even used a few for some of my college classes, but this one was a bit more on target than most free tests that I have taken before... check it out - it's kind of neat! You might find out more about yourself than you really want to! ;)

Oh... by the way... here are my results.

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm interesting I'm a....ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

    ReplyDelete