Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Under the circumstances...

Have you ever been there? you know... under the circumstances?



Are you there right now?



I have been there many times, though it isn't a place that I should be because I am His. 


That's difficult.  When things are tough... the stress is high... do we get "under His wings" or "under the circumstances?"


I often allow my perception of what I should be, how I should be doing it, and what others think to put added stress on my life. I have always had these goals in my head that I felt I must live up to but are my "goals" His goals? Are the troubles of this life the focus of my life?

If I could only focus on Him, the trials and troubles would become so much smaller... and actually pale in comparison to ... HIM.

Phil. 4:4-7 Rejoice in the Lord alway; and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand, be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God . And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment