Monday, April 11, 2011

Making peace with Graham Crackers and English Muffins...

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Everyone has their own daily personal battles...
For one person it may be loneliness... for another it may be sickness... or financial difficulty...
Many days mine is frustration with training and teaching my children, and stress that I just don't have more time to do what needs to be done with them. Some days, I just gotta laugh or I would cry! How about an English muffin, chocolate graham cracker, and cheese sandwich? She knew mommy was busy, so she fixed her own lunch... This, of course, makes me sad that she didn't want to bother me because she knew I had so much to do...


Life is full of unexpected challenges... yet being able to rest in the Father's will though life's storms threaten and howl about you is evidence of a true child of God...


He fills us with His strength and we go on though we really don't understand how...


I love this song that Heartland Baptist College sings...
Is there something in your way, a battle you can't win
Do you struggle day to day with thoughts of giving in?
There's no reason for despair, He has walked this way before.
With compassion flowing free, He is there for you and me.
That's what grace is for...
When all hope fades away, and prayers are only words.
Just reach out in faith and know, He's already heard.
He'll mend your wounded heart,
Peace he will restore - His arms are open wide
Walk through mercy's door - That's what grace is for!!

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. II Cor. 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment