Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FREE Preschool Curriculum Contest

Thought that I would share a post I just did on my other web site :)  Online Education for Kids.

Just noticed that there is a Free Preschool Curriculum Contest going on at Time4Learning.  Read my post to see how WE like this curriculum - then rush over and put your name in for a chance at a free semester!

Your little one will be so happy you did!!!

OK - made me think of a too funny story I have to share - Chloe got on the computer to do "her school."  She was busy - doing her thing - moving the mouse so well (unbelievable for a 3 year old - well, to me anyway) and I asked her what she was doing...... she replied, "Just checkin' my email momma..."

...hmmmmm.... guess I check my email too much.....








Technorati tags:
, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment