Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great Ideas for Valentine's Day...

 We absolutely love Valentine's Day at our house - well, almost all of the "we" at our house does.  You know my one special guy - well, he is not too crazy about it - but I even get him into helping us - most of the time...  but we'll see about this year. It does help that he is a super sketcher - and likes to help the girls draw....

Anyway, the girls always love to make homemade crafty Valentine's - and every year we look for great ideas that are low cost but CUTE.  Well, this year I think I hit the        JACKPOT     :)  I have used Family Fun magazine before for ideas, but this year all of their ideas are soo cute and so afordable. 

I think we are going to do the "low" sugar version and use the graham cracker bears (plus I just bought a bag of them on sale) with the "Bear Hugs" printed on the card...  use some scrapbook paper, and brown ribbon and I am sure they will be just "Darlin'."

If you are looking for a homemade Valentine that you and your children can make - check this page out - there are so many great ideas you are bound to find one you...   WANT TO GIVE A HAND TO...


2 comments:

  1. Great ideas. I love that magazine. It is one of my favorites. Thanks for linking up to Things I Love Thursday. If you don't mind please link back to the carnival so people can find us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I must say, I'm enjoying it very much.

    ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Changing World

    ReplyDelete