Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things I love Thursday...

Joining the Things I love Thursday Carnival...  Ok...  I have to admit having a good - no GREAT vacuum cleaner is high on my list of things to love.  My sweet husband bought me one a year or so ago - and I love it.  It happens to be a Dyson and as my very good friend put it.... really sucks. NO PUN INTENDED ;).  It really has the best suction of any vacuum that I have ever tried.  Anyway, it also has a lifetime warranty - my hose split this past week - so I called up Dyson - gave them my serial number and they told me my new hose would be in the mail tomorrow. Can you get any better than that?

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed to have a dyson already. I hope to get one this year sometime. My billion dollar kirby is so hard to use. Bags that need replaced, you have to take apart half of the machine to hook up a hose, and the list goes on. I also have the bisssel pet vacuum, but it has filters that need replaced, small chamber, and the list goes on. LOL Shouting, "I want a dyson..." :) Thank you for the article. I can't wait to share it with Dave.

    ReplyDelete