Saturday, February 6, 2010

Far Away...

This good old hymn has been in my head this whole week.  The tune to this is very nice, it comes from our regular church hymnal.

Far away in the depths of my Spirit tonight
Rolls a melody sweeter than Psalm.
In celestial like strains it unceasingly falls
O'er my soul like an infinite calm.

Peace, Peace, wonderful Peace.
Coming Down from the Father above
Sweep over my Spirit for ever I pray
In fathomless billows of love.


Oh by the way - we all survived the "fast food" and had a good time getting out of the house!
And look there was a little bit of sun this morning - but back to clouds now...
wondering what all those mommy bloggers are doing at Blissdom ( a cool conference connecting and enouraging mom blogging)....  but kinda glad I am in my jammies at home by the fire.... just kinda...

I am linking to another blog having a party for those not at Blissdom - check it out...

10 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Blessed Moon's blog party. I don't think I've ever heard that hymn but the words are beautiful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Jessica from AZ. I found you thru the blog hop. I'll admit I'm kinda glad to be in my jammies too. I'm not a fan of huge crowds or dressing up. :) I would love to meet all my blog friends in real life though. Love the above pic! I look forward to checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I just notice you are a homeschool family too. Even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog...very cute! Just stopping by from Patty's party. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful hymn; aDORAble photo! :)
    love your blog title, too...

    thanks for blog-hopping with me-hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, came over from Patty's linky party! I am enjoying your blog! I just read your homeschooling post and glad I did because I have been very curious about Time 4 learning! We are a new homeschool family. I am only homeschooling one child at the moment. Nice to "meet" you! :)
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm "Not at Blissdom" either... but it's been fun popping around meeting everyone from the comfort of my sofa...

    Nice to meet another homeschooler in "blog-land"...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from Patty's party...very pretty post. That's a lot of P's. LOL
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the great comments...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,

    thanks for visiting my blog & I can totally relate to the joy of sitting in jammies by a fire :-)

    Cheers,
    Cate

    ReplyDelete