Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun Friday...

It has been raining for what seems like months here in Georgia.  Cold, dreary, rainy days.... where did our beautiful happy sunshine go??  Well, most of you know what happens with children - lots of children - after days and days and days and days... well you get the picture...  we are getting a bit "dauncy" as my friend in Wales says....

Anyway, things have been so tight financially that we have been staying home ALL the time.  Today, I am determined that even though it is pouring down rain outside... we are going OUT!  I have $20 to spend, and I think -  although I loathe fast food, I may take them up to McDonalds for an ice cream and an inside "play place."  I wonder if there is anything deadly or disgusting in the McDonald's ice cream??  Hopefully not...   by the time someone lets me know - we will have consumed 8 of them...  

No comments:

Post a Comment