Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful things happen...

When a Woman Trusts God

Just finished reading this new book by Sheila Walsh.  I enjoyed the chapter on fear, and I hope to share that with a dear friend in the future.  All in all a good book that deals with trusting God explicitly with your life.  Isn't that the only way through the maze and labyrinth of circumstances and life? Though there is much good and practical help in this book, some of Mrs. Walsh's theology and convictions would not parallel mine. I enjoyed how she paralleled the struggles that women face with ten transformed people in the Bible.  It is good to see in their example how God truly does transform your life - when you trust Him completely!

1 comment:

  1. I do find placing my trust in God much easier in some things than others. It's something I need to work on and I'm praying I'll get there some day.

    ReplyDelete