Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Government Health Care Bill

...my thoughts...
I know everyone has their own view of politics and government. Yet, I have to say that I am very dissapointed with what transpired this week in Washington. On Tuesday, I took part in the MSN online poll asking what people felt about the healthcare bill being signed into law by the president. I voted - "angry."  Guess what??  So, did 70% of all other voters.... WHAT?

This is what disspoints me.  Our representatives are elected to "represent" us in Washington.  It is obvious by polls like this one - that our representatives are not truly representing their people. How did we come to this place? I am dissapointed, sad, and concerned about what kind of America we will be leaving to our children...

History fails to record a single precendent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster. ~General D. McArthur

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16b