Thursday, March 11, 2010

Strength in Weakness

Ps. 73:26                 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength  of my heart, and my portion for ever.


Kinda feel like this lately??

I must say that lately I have been struggling with many things, and feel the "weight of the world" on my shoulders.  Do you ever feel like at every turn - there is a large and difficult hill to climb?  I don't want to come across like I am whining... yet, I must admit that raising children, being a mom, a pastor's wife, etc. etc... is not easy.  Today, I am feeling the heaviness of it.  And can only turn to one place for the strength I need. Everyone these days is carrying a heavy load - no one can carry my burden as well as their own... but my Lord can.  He has the strength I need to face these things - a vast supply... enough for me and for you.

So, tonight - though I feel weak and weary of the requirements on my life - I am strong - I can be strengthened and renewed by casting my burden upon Him.

I Pt. 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Are you struggling these days with the cares of this world?  Would you share your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment